And God is able to make all grace abound toward you, that you, always having all sufficiency in all things, may have an abundance for every good work.
[2 Corinthians 9:8]
God Already Has a Plan
If your father were Bill Gates and your computer broke, where would you turn? If Stradivari were your dad and your violin string snapped, to whom would you go? If your father is God and you have a problem on your hands, what do you do?
Scripture tells us what to do:
• Is your problem too large? “God … is able … to accomplish infinitely more than we might ask or think” (Ephesians 3:20 nlt).
• Is your need too great? “God is able to provide you with every blessing in abundance” (2 Corinthians 9:8 rsv).
• Is your temptation too severe? “[God] is able to help us when we are being tested” (Hebrews 2:18 nlt).
• Are your sins too numerous? “He is able, once and forever, to save those who come to God through him” (Hebrews 7:25 nlt).
• Is your future too frightening? “God … is able to keep you from falling away and will bring you with great joy into his glorious presence without a single fault” (Jude 24 nlt).
• Is your enemy too strong? “[God] is able even to subdue all things to Himself ” (Philippians 3:21).
Make these verses a part of your daily diet. God is able to accomplish, provide, help, save, keep, subdue… He is able to do what you can’t. He already has a plan.
God’s not bewildered. Go to him.
[Every Day Deserves a Chance]
You are a strong and kind father to your children. You are concerned about the smallest detail of our lives. You have numbered the hairs of our heads. You are all-knowing and all-powerful. There is nothing too hard for you. May we never forget that you are always present with us and always ready to hear the cries of our hearts. No problem we face is unimportant to you. No facet of our lives is too big or too small to bring to you. We praise you for being our faithful, loving heavenly Father,
~ Max Lucado ~